What do the best Stadiums in the world offer?
The Ideal Stadium in Europe
Recent research relative to the most important football centres in Europe concludes that 54% of supporters go to all the games in the house of its Clubs. When in the Stadium, those supporters consider vital the following aspects:
- Environment/Atmosphere - this is more important than the price of entry along with good visibility. Beyond the passion of the supporters who are always singing, what contributes to creating a good atmosphere in the Stadium is it’s size, friendly space and as few restrictions as possible.
- Security - High paying supporters must feel safe, not only in the stadium but also in the surrounding area, car parks etc.
- Food and Drink - Good quality areas and conditions for consuming cool drinks and well prepared foods and snacks, all of which come from a clean and sterile source.
- Acess, Security and Transportation
- Arrival and Departure: ease of both entry and exit.
- Security: to leave a car adjacent to the Stadium, or even a little further away and for it to be safe, also being able to use safe and fast transport directly to the stadium entrance.
- Transportation: safe and reliable public transport to the stadium from greater distances.
- Seats - Comfortable, they can be retractable to allow standing up.
This Universal research has concluded that when taking all supporters throughout the world into account, they have the following profile:
- 34% younger than 30 years
- 36% between 30 and 44 years
- 30% older than 45 years